ConferenceSeries Ltd welcomes every one of the members from everywhere throughout the world to go to “10th World Congress on Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia” during May 30-31, 2018 at Osaka, Japan which incorporates incite keynote introductions, Oral talks, Poster introductions and Exhibitions.
Dementia, including Alzheimer's infection, is one of the greatest worldwide general wellbeing challenges confronting our era. Around the world, no less than 44 million individuals are living with dementia this number is relied upon to two fold by 2030 and more than triple by 2050 to 115 million. A significant part of the expansion will be in creating nations like Western Europe and North America. Officially 62% of individuals with dementia live in creating nations. Today, more than 35 million individuals overall presently live with the condition. This number is relied upon to twofold by 2030 and more than triple by 2050 to 115 million. No medicines accessible to moderate or stop the cerebrum harm caused by Alzheimer's ailment, a few pharmaceuticals can briefly help enhance the side effects of dementia for a few people. In two decades, it is evaluated that 1.4 million Canadians will have dementia, costing the economy nearly $300 billion every year. All inclusive, dementia cost $600 billion a year
- 200+ Participation (50% Academic: 30% Hospitals: 20% Industry)
- 9+ Keynote Speakers
- 30+ Plenary Speakers
- 3+ Exhibitors
- 14 Innovative Educational Sessions
- B2B Meetings
- Neurologists and Directors
- Health care professionals
- Industrial Experts
- Nutritional Scientists
- Lecturers and Students from Academia in the study of Dementia
- Students from Academia in the research of Neurology
Why you should attend?
Alzheimer’s Congress 2018 will give a chance to all partners chipping away at Alzheimer's infection and Dementia to discuss their work. Dementia 2018 will assemble prestigious speakers, important examiners, specialists, neurologist's and Dementia analysts from both scholarly community and social insurance industry will consolidate to talk about their perspectives and research. The gathering will be involved sessions by world class specialists in the field of neurology. In Dementia 2018, global symposiums, B2B gatherings, worldwide workshops will likewise be sorted out to talk about the particular points in the field of Dementia and Neurology.
- Alzheimers disease and Dementia
- Vascular Dementia
- Traumatic brain injury
- Dementia with Lewy Bodies
- Managing Dementia
- Diagnosis and Symptoms
- Imaging Techniques
- Pathophysiology and Disease Mechanisms
- Geriatric and Cognitive Disorder
- Care Practice and Awareness
- Current Research in Therapeutic Targets
- Amyloid Protein in Dementia
- Alzheimers clinical trials and studies
- Animal Models and Translational Medicine
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supported International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.
See more at: http://alzheimersdementia.neurologyconference.com/